2. An old school physical session
Sessions: acupuncture/acupressure, moxa, cupping, breathing and integretion
- Appointment online or via SMS or Telegram
- Please bring your own towel
- Payment can be made cash or via scanning QR code
- Be on time – only when there’s an emotional release of the patient just before you – I make sure I’m always on time. The time between patients serves to prepare the practice for you (energetically and physically).
- Cancellation max 1 day in advance
- If you are ill we will change the session into an online session
Sessions in nature are a nice and efficient way to get that extra QI while working on yourself.
What to bring:
- in rainy weather : raincoat and walking shoes
- in warm weather : drinks and sun protection
Meanwhile, you can a lot yourself:
A healthy food intake respecting your region and the seasons, drink enough (in the winter warm beverages and never too cold), exercise regularly: a walk after dinner, for example, does wonders for you, as well as yoga or Tai Qi or Qi Qong, stretching, cycling.
Learn to express your feelings by writing them down, all of it, instead of keeping them inside which will block your energy flow at the end.
And last but not least: learn how to cultivate a healthy rythm: Day/Night or Activity/Rest. This is essential to keep a Yin/Yang balance and optimalise your Qi level.
Your body will be grateful.
See you soon!